- Admission for all courses is granted in the month of Jun / July only. The academic year for all courses generally commences on 15th June And concludes on 30th April of the subsequent year.
- Application for admission for all courses shall be made online on the prescribed form. The hard copy of the same should be submitted along with required documents in the college.
- All admissions are on the basis of merit and shall be finalized after completion of the admission procedure.
- Application for admission shall be duly accompanied by remittance of necessary fees, original certificates & Xerox copies and two passport size photographs
Mandatory documents for admission
- Duly completed admission form
- Passing certificate of qualifying exam- Two Xerox copies
- Statement of marks of qualifying exam- Two Xerox copies
- Transference Certificate/Leaving Certificate Original
- Migration certificate – Original & Xerox Copy
- Passport Size recent photographs
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Educational gap certificate if applicable.