- The students should be required to have a minimum attendance of 75% of the lectures in each of the subjects and also at tutorials, moot courts, seminars and practical classes.
- Student will not be allowed to appear for University Examination unless he put in a minimum attendance 75% as per the University rules.
- The admission of students found not attending the lectures, seminars, practical etc. stands cancelled automatically. The decision of the Principal in this respect is final and binding.
- Gone are the days, when only academic programs were the only activities organized in colleges and therefore all students focused on that, but the present scenario has been totally changed now. It says that a student should not be a book-worm only. So various cultural activities are carried out in the College every year. For the overall development of the students, they need to indulge in areas of interest apart from scholastic activities. As it is the only medium, which provides a student an opportunity to showcase the hidden talents possessed in them and along with it, it also keeps the child or the student up-to-date with his own culture, by taking part in such co-curricular activities.
- Sw .shri. Namdevraoji Parjane Patil Law College conducts Cultural Days every year wherein College organizes Blood Donation Camp, Feta Day, Traditional Day, Jeans Day, Chocolate Day, Sport Activities, Fun Fair, Dance, Drama, Songs, Plays, Debate, and Moot Trial etc.