In pursuance of the decision taken by the University authorities, following are the Eligibility Criteria for the various Law courses:
LL.B. 1st year :- (Three Year Law course)
- Any Graduate or Post Graduate of recognized university securing more than 44.5% marks.
- 40% for Scheduled Cast and Scheduled Tribes students only.
B.A. LLB 1ST Year :- (Five Years Law course)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent with 45% marks.
- Three Years Diploma Examination of Board of Technical Education (After 10th Std.) With 45% marks.
- 40% for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes students only.